AC Repair in Spring Valley, Paradise, NV, and Surrounding Areas
Ever wondered what common repairs are needed for your air conditioning unit? And if you’re spending money on AC Repair, it’s always best to know whether they’re essential or not. Our technicians at Zen Aire Air Conditioning & Heating can answer any question you have about AC Repair.
Is the air conditioning unit in your household giving off warm air instead of cool air? Or the AC unit is inefficient to cool down the burning room due to heat?
Your AC unit might be going through some issues that need immediate attention if you are facing these problems. You can get rid of all these issues by calling an AC replacement in Las Vegas!
Where are you going? The AC repair company that you are looking for is here! Zen Air Conditioning and Heating have the solution for every HVAC issue and matter.
What Are Some Problems that Imply the AC Unit Needs Repairing?
People always ignore the AC problems saying it is typical for AC to have these problems. It is normal for AC installation in Henderson to have issues, but it is not normal to never inform the AC Repair in Las Vegas about them.
The Inefficiency of the AC Unit to Blow Cool Air
There can be two reasons why you feel the cool air from the AC unit is not according to the fixed thermostat temperature. One reason for the inefficiency might be a faulty thermostat. Another reason could be dusty air filters working in the AC unit. You can get a new programmable thermostat by asking the AC repair in Paradise and the surrounding areas.
The AC Unit Gets Frozen Up All the Time
You certainly need an HVAC technician if your AC unit surface feels cold instead of warm when you touch it. It could be an indication of a damaged compressor or refrigerant leak. The AC unit spends more time cooling because the thermostat settings are at extremely low temperatures. The extra work can harm the compressor’s functioning.
Loud and Irritating Noise From the AC Unit
Faulty motor assembly or some loosen mechanical bolts are responsible for thumping or banging sounds from the AC unit. The refrigerant gas is leaking from somewhere if you can hear hissing sounds. High-pitched screeching noise means issues with the compressor.
Water is Leaking From the Outside AC Unit
It is another common problem that can be messy, irritating, and often neglected. Water leak from the outside unit is a part of the AC functioning process. However, if the water amount is too much than other days, it indicates a blockage in the drain channels or the drainage pan is broken down.
We are one of the excellent and reliable commercial HVAC in Las Vegas that can be trusted completely in Las Vegas and surrounding areas. Our priority is to provide top-notch quality services to everybody at decent rates.
Areas We Serve:
Some areas where you can get instant AC Repair Services in Spring Valley and other regions without any delay:
- Las Vegas
- North Las Vegas
- Boulder City
Zen Air Conditioning and Heating meet all the HVAC services accreditation standards set by the BBB. We have expertise in dealing with residential, commercial, and new construction HVAC issues.
Our commitment is to make an honest effort to solve your issues and problems. Our services team has continued to excel in providing all the services, including AC repairs in Las Vegas, for many years. You can dial (702) 840-4986 to get Zen Air Conditioning and Heating quick AC services.
Things That Often Go Wrong With ACs:
- One of the most common AC Repair in Paradise is when your unit gets too cold. This happens in two ways. The first is when your thermostat is incorrectly set to a temperature that’s lower than you need it to be, and as a result, your air conditioner spends more time cooling and less time warming up. This will shorten its life and can cause damage to the compressor.
- The second is a refrigerant leak that will keep your air conditioning unit from cooling your home properly. This repair should be done as soon as possible, as a lack of cool air coming from your air conditioner may cause some parts of your home to overheat if they’re not being cooled by the appliance.
- Another common air conditioner repair in Hendorson is when your unit starts to emit odd sounds. This could be a thumping sound, often caused by a dirty fan hitting something inside the indoor unit, or a high-pitched squealing noise that can mean a component has seized up. Proper maintenance of your air conditioner will help avoid these types of issues, but if you suspect something’s wrong, don’t hesitate to get it checked out.
If you’re experiencing problems with your air conditioning system, call us today at Zen Aire Air Conditioning & Heating for service in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, NV, and surrounding areas!
Contact Us Today for AC Repair in Las Vegas, Henderson, NV, and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) is the standard by which the efficiency of central air conditioners and heat pumps is expressed on the EnergyGuide label. Like MPG for cars, it measures how efficient air conditioners and heat pumps are during the season. It tells consumers how much electricity is needed to achieve a specific amount of cooling. To know more, contact a professional for AC and heating repair in Henderson.
Even though every air conditioner is different, and every homeowner has a different notion of when theirs has broken beyond repair, it's fair to say that, with proper care and maintenance, you can expect a good 15 to 20 years of cooling from a high-efficiency system.
The cause of a frozen HVAC system is a dirty air filter. It cleans the air going into your house. Your air conditioner's filter collects dust, pollen, and other allergens throughout the summer. In this case, the airflow can be restricted, and the HVAC coils may freeze. Contact a professional for AC and furnace repair in Paradise.
- Make sure that your thermostat is working properly.
- Make sure the condenser isn't dirty or blocked by debris.
- Make sure your filter is clean and/or changed.
- Check the coils to see if any ice has formed.
- You should check and/or clean your outdoor compressor.
It is likely that your AC compressor has overheated or is beginning to fail if it shuts off after a few minutes of operation.
You can tell if your AC compressor isn't working by looking at it visually. You'll want to start by checking all its belts and pulleys to see if any are broken or missing. If any are broken or missing, you'll need to replace them before trying anything else. Next, check inside of the unit itself for signs of damage or rust on any parts (including its motor). If you see any rust or damage on these parts, they might need replacing before you can continue using your AC unit.
The most common causes of air conditioner (AC) failure are:
- A low refrigerant charge
- Dirty filters and coils
- A clogged condenser coil that has restricted airflow and leads to an overheated compressor, causing it to fail prematurely
- A bad capacitor or start relay (these compromise the functioning of the compressor)
- Water in the system from a leaky evaporator coil or drain tube, which could freeze up your evaporator coil and cause the compressor to overheat and fail prematurely.
Yes, for the most part. If you have an older compressor that is leaking or with a broken diaphragm, there may be a chance to repair it. But if your AC system is more than ten years old, a replacement will likely be less expensive than repairing it. If your compressor is damaged and needs to be replaced, Zen Aire Air Conditioning and Heating can help you find a new one that fits your budget and meets all your needs.