Heating Repair in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, NV, and Surrounding Areas
As with most things, there are a few telltale signs you can look out for to determine whether or not your home heating system needs repairs. Contact Us Today for Heating Repair in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, NV, and Surrounding Areas.
According to the experts at Zen Aire Air Conditioning & Heating, here are five signs that indicate that your heater needs some expert attention:
- It Takes Longer Than Usual To Heat Your Home: If it typically takes 15 minutes for you to turn up the thermostat and get the room warm, but this time it’s taking 30 minutes or more, you might be looking at a malfunctioning heater and not just a cold morning.
- Your Heater Blows Out Cool Air: Another common sign of trouble is when your unit blows out cool air instead of the warm stuff. This means that either your gas valves are frozen or there’s an issue with the electrical wiring, which could cause a fire if left unattended.
- Strange Smells: One of the most obvious signs that something is wrong with your unit is that it suddenly starts to smell funny—like burning rubber, for example.
- Unusual Noises: It’s usually pretty hard to ignore a clanking or rattling sound coming from your heater. This could be an indication that parts are deteriorating due to age, or it might just need some routine maintenance digs done on it
- You Notice Leaks Around The Unit: If you notice steam or water leaking from your unit, this is yet another indicator that something is wrong and needs fixing before the problem worsens.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, then it is time to call Zen Aire Air Conditioning & Heating at(702) 840-4986. Our certified technicians have the experience to tackle any type of heating repairs you may need in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, NV, and surrounding areas!